Monday, January 25, 2010

Painting Countdown VI

I complete eight spear & shield armed WoMT tonight.  All I have left is my horn blower and a single WoMT who will be armed with a sword and board but is currently broken.






Once the last two are done, tomorrow if all goes according to plan, I will need to dip these.  I am hoping that it will be nice on Wednesday.  If not then I will have to figure out some kind of box/shield/sack to shake the dip off in.

Following the dip will be any highlights and touch ups, followed by the bases.  You can see the first step of the bases done in this picture.  The brown will be covered by sand and static grass.  I paint the base anyway in case anything shows through.

Here is a shot of all of the WoMT together.  Once I finish the last two guys I will do an army shot so far.  The list is as follows:

Faramir
Cirion
Warrior of Minas Tirith with Horn
8 x Rangers of Gondor with Spear
9 x Rangers of Gondor
8 x Warriors of Minas Tirith with shield
9 x Warriors of Minas Tirith with shield
8 x Warriors of Minas Tirith with shield and spear
5 x Warriors of Minas Tirith with shield and spear
4 x Knights of Minas Tirith

As you can see there is not a lot left to paint.  I still need to do the display base and I would like to do an objective counter as well, though I am not sure what I will do for that yet.  I am pleased at my progress though.  This is already more models than I have ever painted in a six month period before, and this is two weeks worth of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...