Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tanks

I got my FoW tanks assembled.  They were quite easy as they are the starter set tanks.  Super glue the barrels onto the turrets of the Shermans.  Super glue the barrels into the divot on the front of the StuG's.  Done.  Bob's your uncle.

I am going to like the 15mm scale I think.  The tanks are awesome and the infantry are ok.  Mainly, I can have a LOT of each.  This is a good scale for WWII as you can fight some good sized fights. 

I also like that you can have a good looking table.  There is no real way to do this with Warhammer because the terrain rules are so bad.  Terrain brings most units to a screaming halt, so putting it on just means you can't really play in that area.  In FoW, on the other hand, terrain does not bring the entire game to a screeching halt.  You can build a great looking, diorama quality, table to play on.  I am looking forward to that.  A lot.  I love terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...