Friday, May 11, 2012

A brief Adieu

No, I'm not shutting down the blog.  I'm going on vacation.  The family and I are going to Ireland for two weeks.  It should be quite the change from sunny Colorado (300 days of sun a year).  I have a couple posts queued up, if I find internet access.  I may also have some time to tap out some of my ravings musings while I'm gone.  I'm certainly planning on taking lots of pictures for terrain inspiration.

 I may even take some of the family.

Again, pending internet access I'll be viewing all of your brilliant blogs while I'm gone.

Have a great two weeks.  I will.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you both. I'm not sure how we could do anything but have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Russ. Looking forward to throwing down on Thursday night again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...