Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Role Playing

I haven't posted much lately because I haven't been doing much gaming or painting. What I have been doing is playing a some D&D 5E and doing some world building. I'm playing as a player with some of the guys I was in the Marines with. I'm also running an adventure for my sons and a guy I work with and his daughter.

A little bit of map making to add to the fun.

I do have some painting I need to get done for people, for the games. I also have my lead pile to work through, so there should be painting coming up again soon. It's just so hard with the beautiful summer weather.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the change of pace. I am fortunate here in the UK that the weather is fairly rubbish so can get away with painting

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in a place with 300 days of sunshine a year does have its drawbacks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...